Wednesday 27 June 2018

Recently Uncovered Photograph Collection Reveals Extraordinary Insight into pre-NHS Healthcare




As many of you will already know, I am avid user of Twitter and, like a magpie, I collect shiny and interesting looking tweets. I do this by emailing them to myself and archiving them for future reference - perhaps there is a more adept way to archive tweets, but I have yet to discover it! 


Consequently, I often have to 'prune' my collection of email tweets, and scrolling through them recently, I came across a tweet containing the following link: 

Recently Uncovered Photograph Collection Reveals Extraordinary Insight into pre-NHS Healthcare


If you have a chance, please do visit the link, especially given that the 70th anniversary of the NHS is likely in your sights at the moment. You will find an amazing collection of photographs as well as video interviews with ex-nurses…..hugely engaging and insightful.
Lizzie Ette-Lecturer in Nursing

I hope you’ll agree that this extraordinary archive is a
must-see.



Lizzie Ette-Lecturer in Nursing
@busygirlizzie









2 comments:

  1. Students become ready for getting the admission in University of hull to full fill their dreams. By our Private Transportation Services in Vail CO, you can get the safest rides for tours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garage door installation MA is a booming industry with the number of installations increasing every year.

    The price for installing garage doors can range from $400 to $2,000, depending on the size and type of door.

    ReplyDelete